I’m a Storyboard Artist with more than 12 years of experience in the animation industry. In 2018, I was nominated for an Emile Award for ‘Best Storyboarding’ as part of ‘Early Man’ film story team.
Recently, I have been HEAD OF STORY for the latest Aardman/Netflix project ‘Robin Robin’ (in production). In the past, I’ve worked in several feature films and TV series and I was STORYBOARD SUPERVISOR for the series Jelly Jamm Season 2 (2012).
Projects I’ve worked on as Story Artist include:
- CHIKEN RUN 2
- SHAUN THE SHEEP 2: FARMAGEDDON (October 2019)
- EARLY MAN (2018) (7 Annie nominations 2019)
- SHAUN THE SHEEP Movie (2015) (Oscar nominated 2016)
- ROBIN ROBIN (In production) (HEAD OF STORY)
- THE FARMER’S LAMAS: Shaun The sheep (2015) (Emmy Award 2016)
- SHAUN THE SHEEP Season 6 (2019)
- SHAUN THE SHEEP Season 4 (2014) (Bafta Winner 2015)
- JELLY JAMM (2013) Season 2 (STORYBOARD SUPERVISOR)
- JELLY JAMM (2012) Season 1
- POCOYO (2007) (Bafta Winner 2007)
I also have four Personal shortfilms I directed & animated:
- DANIEL’S JOURNEY (2009) (17 awards, 76 festival selections)
- ABOUT SOFIA (2005) (7 awards, 50 festival selections)
- MY GRANDMOTHER (2004) (3 awards, 27 festival selections)
- THE FAMILY (2002) (2 awards, 18 festival selections)
These personal films were selected in festivals throughout the world including Annecy Int. Animation Festival (FRANCE), Ottawa Int. Animation Festival (CANADA), Chicago Int. Children Film Festival (USA), and Huesca Int. Shortfilm festival (SPAIN).
Also, In 2005 I gained a ‘MA in Animation’ at the Royal College of Art in London. As for the future, I’m also occupied in what I feel is my true passion: scriptwriting for animation.