I’m a Director and Storyboard Artist with more than 10 years of experience in the animation industry. I was nominated for an Emile Award in 2018 for ‘Best Storyboarding’ as part of ‘Early Man’ film story team.
Projects I’ve worked on as Story Artist include:
- CHIKEN RUN 2 (In production)
- SHAUN THE SHEEP 2: FARMAGEDDON (In post-production)
- EARLY MAN (2018) (7 Annie nominations 2019)
- SHAUN THE SHEEP Movie (2015) (Oscar nominated 2016)
- THE FARMER’S LAMAS: Shaun The sheep (2015) (Emmy Award 2016)
- SHAUN THE SHEEP Season 4 (2014) (Bafta Winner 2015)
- JELLY JAMM (2013)
- POCOYO (2007) (Bafta Winner 2007)
Personal animated shortfilms I directed:
- DANIEL’S JOURNEY (2009) (17 awards, 76 festival selections)
- ABOUT SOFIA (2005) (7 awards, 50 festival selections)
- MY GRANDMOTHER (2004) (3 awards, 27 festival selections)
- THE FAMILY (2002) (2 awards, 18 festival selections)
These films have been selected in festivals throughout the world including Annecy Int. Animation Festival (FRANCE), Ottawa Int. Animation Festival (CANADA), Chicago Int. Children Film Festival (USA), and Huesca Int. Shortfilm festival (SPAIN).
Also, In 2005 I gained a ‘MA in Animation’ at the Royal College of Art in London. As for the future, I’m also occupied in what I feel is my true passion: scriptwriting and directing for animation.